Cole Field House, College Park, MD

The William P. Cole, Jr. Student Activities Building, more commonly known as Cole Field House, was the home of the University of Maryland basketball teams from 1955 until it was replaced by Comcast Center in 2002. Cole is situated in the heart of the campus, right next to Stamp Student Union and near McKeldin Library.
The building was originally constructed in 1955 as the Student Activities Building at a cost of $3.3 million. Although the building's original capacity was 12,000, additional seats were installed throughout the years to bring the final capacity to 14,596 (in 1993).

Source: Wikipedia


Springsteen did 1 performances, excl. rehearsals, at this venue.


Disclaimer | © 1996 - 2021 | Brucebase

icon_facebook.png icon_twitter.png icon_youtube.png
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License